My name is Fabio Ferrari born year 1964.
35 years of experience in textiles, in 1986 I started my training in the maintenance team, then I moved on as assistant, department head, deputy director and in 1990 I managed my first spinning of 12,000 combed spindles.
- From 1992 to 1996 I managed different spinning mills and gained experience in the processing of various textile fibers, cotton, viscose, polyester, linen, wool, acrylic, micro-fiber and other fibers.
- From 1997 to 2007 Technical Director “Montebello Denim” 920 people answer me with production of OE yarns, Ring carded, combed, slub, elasticized, compact, covered, and twisted, elastic and interlaced yarns, in addition to the production of various raw and denim fabrics with use of the aforementioned yarns.
- Production: 16 ml / kg / year of yarns and over 25,000,000 / meters / year of fabrics.
Since 2008 I have opened my specialized company Yarn consulting:
- Technical advice.
- Spinning plants projects.
- Control of costs, times and methods.
- Cotton expert, cottons classification, Micronaire, Resistance, Length, UR, Trash.
- Technical and plant engineering solutions and technological innovations.
- Supply of overhauled used machinery.
- Supply of spare parts for textile machinery and accessories.
- Air conditioning systems.
- Expert in sugar in cotton, I have designed a laboratory kit to determine the% of sugar in cotton, and a Kit to be mounted on the Blendomat which nebulizes a liquid on the bales of cotton, the sugar and reduces it to, improving the production of production line.